The Swinton Building was constructed in 1913 as a Furniture Showroom. Most recently it has been occupied by an antiques collectible store.

Beginning in 2019 the building will be transformed by new owners into a mixed use development featuring ±2,820 sf of street level commercial space and six rental apartments.

The existing ground floor space will be renovated and reconfigured for either one or two commercial tenants plus one accessible apartment.

The second floor will be converted into five rental apartments, two with third floor terraces. 

The Swinton Building in 1913

The Swinton Building in 1913